Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chicken soup smells like pee

to be king you don't need a castle JasperKat's Avatar

Chicken soup smells like pee

I never noticed it before, but chicken noodle soup smells like urine. Barf. A girl in my class went and bought some from the cafeteria on break today and proceeded to eat it in the classroom. I was working when she came in, but I noticed the smell right away. I got a whiff, looked around, smelled again, and started checking for puddles. It wasn't until she got up to throw it away that I realized that it was her. Since the back of her pants was dry, I have to conclude that it was the soup. Nas-tee.

-JK

On a relative note, my hubby has distinguished that some veggie broths and faux chicken broth smell like weed when heated.

vegbrain
    Yes!!!!!

I was in a parking lot last year and smelled the most foul of odors. I, honestly, thought it was feces or someone very dirty and un-kept...I sware above, that it ended up being someone's fast food chicken meal....I almost lost it..... ewwwww!

OMG I agree. After being a vegetarian for a while I didnt like the way broths smelled. I bought some vegan no chicken noodle soup, I sure hope it is better.. (I havent eaten it yet) Chilli is the worst!! OMG, my boyfriend got a chilli dawg, I dont know if it was the hot dog, or the ground beef that made me want to puke, But this thing smelled like a$$.

the crazy little Geisha gal goes country chikara_no_tori's Avatar
    I noticed a teenager, especially as I got closer to 18, that if meat is stored in a fridge, it makes EVERYTHING else stink...even the orange juice will taste like it... now that, my friends, is downright disgusting.
    "Your values is in disarray, prioritizing horribly. Unhappy with the riches cause you piss poor morally." - T.I.

Quote Originally Posted by atouria
    On a relative note, my hubby has distinguished that some veggie broths and faux chicken broth smell like weed when heated.
    So does basil.

I have noticed the same thing about chicken soup though. SO nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by VeganArtist
    So does basil.
    i think yer supplier is cuttin the product.

Misshapen Bono and Jim Carrey crossbreed IncredibleWeirdo's Avatar
    I agree. The smell of dead bird soup is nasty.
    There are several things which I simply cannot understand how people eat. Pigs - ohmyf**kinggod. Smells like raw sewage with salt. And lobster just smells like poop. Hot steaming feces, I swear. They used to sell those poor things already boiled alive at the Whole Foods I worked at in Florida. Anytime someone came through my register with one I wanted to vomit.
    What I don't have in intelligence, I make up for in a lack thereof.

Quote Originally Posted by Dandelion
    i think yer supplier is cuttin the product.
    I am pretty sure you were kidding, but just to be clear, I don't smoke weed and I certainly don't have a supplier. I have smelled weed, and it smells like basil, actually it smells like burnt basil. It's weird. One time I had some basil that was going bad, so I thought it might be a good idea to boil it on the stove to make the home smell good, but I left it too long and it started to burn. After a while, I was worried that the cops were going to bust me for my basil.

Quote Originally Posted by VeganArtist
    I am pretty sure you were kidding
    yup

Quote Originally Posted by Dandelion
    yup
    Ok, sorry. I have OCD, so I tend to take things a little too literally at times. I check and re-check my posts like a million times before I hit submit, and even then I usually go back and have to edit something.

Quote Originally Posted by atouria
    Nice

Quote Originally Posted by chikara_no_tori
    I noticed a teenager, especially as I got closer to 18, that if meat is stored in a fridge, it makes EVERYTHING else stink...even the orange juice will taste like it... now that, my friends, is downright disgusting.
    I don't like using my mom's microwave because things come out smelling like bacon.
    Kindness counts!

half a block from Normal Emiloid's Avatar
    Last night I was behind someone in line who was buying hot chicken soup... and I was surprised to notice it smelled like poo! Heh. It was really vile. Sometimes things like that still smell good, but not this stuff. Bleh!
    wocka wocka wocka

to be king you don't need a castle JasperKat's Avatar
    Maybe the guy ahead of you in line and the girl in my class ladeled their bowls of soup from the same toilet.

-JK