Thread: Need a home for a German Shepherd

Seed

Smile Need a home for a German Shepherd

We are looking for a permanent home for a six year old German Shepherd that we are fostering. He is six years old and such a big, wonderful boy. We have a newborn and he is wonderful with her. He is great with other dogs and even seems to like cats. He likes to go outside but also likes spending time inside. He will give you lots of kisses and love, he is so sweet. He is neutered and has his rabies shot. We would be willing to bring him to you. Please put the word out among your friends and family. The family that had him, bought a new house so I guess they did not want to get it dirty having a dog. Some people think of animals as items that can be thrown out with the trash. Email us at Twilight@frontiernet.net if you would like to see photos or have any questions. Thanks!!!!!
    Although the world is very full of
    suffering, it is also full of the overcoming
    of it.
    _Helen Keller

Re: Need a home for a German Shepherd

Originally posted by bellasmom
    The family that had him, bought a new house so I guess they did not want to get it dirty having a dog. Some people think of animals as items that can be thrown out with the trash.
    That makes me so angry and frustrated. I'm sure Herbi sees that time and time again at the shelter too. I wish I could help...

Plant-Based Person

Re: Re: Need a home for a German Shepherd

Originally posted by misanthropy
    That makes me so angry and frustrated. I'm sure Herbi sees that time and time again at the shelter too. I wish I could help...
    Amen, sister!
    Good luck finding a home for him, O Mom of Amazingly Cute Bella! He sounds like a really nice boy.

I have been wanting to adopt a dog for over two years now. I constantly frequent the local shelter/rescue websites, hoping to see that special face I just can't say no to (though I would adore to rescue them all)..

I wish I could take in your boy! But I'm going to Australia for a month in May.. and couldn't take him and then leave - my dad does NOT want a dog.. and I definately don't want to leave a new family member alone with someone who doesn't want them around.. Not that my dad would do anything - just that.. he wouldn't do anything. And that's not right for the pup... And of course we're quite far away from you :/

I hope he finds a great home though!
    "There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest."
    - Elie Wiesel