PDA

View Full Version : cute iPod cases

bluedawg
07-23-2006, 09:34 PM
i just stumbled across these and i'm getting a kick out of them. the vast majority of them are vegan, so i thought i'd post them here.

the company is called hotromz, and they make handmade iPod cases for various models and right now i'm wishing they made cell phone cases too. so cute and silly!

here's the link to the main page: http://www.hotromz.com/
(if you look across the very top of the page you will see where you can select the style of iPod that you have.)

all of the models appear to be vegan EXCEPT: retro (contains wool), passionista (contains alpaca & mohair), hedonist (contains mohair), superstar (contains alpaca & mohair), and the hempwool (contains duh. heh.). unfortunately for me, some of these appeal to me a lot (looks-wise)... but in any case, that leaves like 12 other models to choose from, and most have tons of colors within each design.

in the hemp collection, there is a color option called "vegan green." :) here, i'll paste a couple of pictures below: birds of a feather in toucan, hemp in vegan green, and continuum in abstract expression.

bluedawg
07-26-2006, 08:46 PM
not sure if anyone cares, but i thought i'd update anyway. ;)

i emailed and asked about cell phone cases (i also thanked her for having so many non-animal-fiber options) and got the following reply:

Hi [bluedawg's real name (hee.)],

Thank you for contacting me. I have made custom cases for cell phones, that is no problem. In fact, I am working on adding cell phone sizes to my website soon.

You can order a full sized iPod case in whatever style and color you want, and tell me what cell phone you have and I'll make a case that fits it. I've done this for many clients already and they always love the finished piece.

Thanks again!

Debbie Ann
HOTROMZ.COM

Miso Vegan
07-26-2006, 10:05 PM
They ARE cute!

grog
07-15-2007, 03:04 PM
quick!

with all the traveling i have coming up, i'm going to break down and buy an iPod.

The 8gb nano is like 250, the 80gb regular ipod is like 330....

I should probably get the regular? holds more?

tipsyvegan
07-15-2007, 03:17 PM
yes, holds more, thats what i would get.

but if you plan on jogging with the ipod, get the 8gb nano.

the 60 & 80's (beccause of the video) arent as jogger friendly.

(ive heard...skipping, pauses because of the movments!)

grog
07-16-2007, 01:58 AM
thanks.

i got the nano, because i remembered someday i might want an iphone, once they drop the cingular monopoly.

these things are neat!

Chijou_no_seiza
07-16-2007, 03:14 AM
now you just need a cute case, how about this one?

http://www.kiwali.com/images/ipods/nanoki/nanoki.panda.01.gif

:silly:

alice45
12-23-2009, 04:33 AM
Well, These ipods are so cute. There are some of the popular ipods cases which is available for everyone like covers, screens, protectors and cute little things. You can find there just some items which is different colors and styles. Here is a option of Vegan Green phone accessories, it's my favorite.

alice45
12-23-2009, 04:34 AM
Well, These ipods are so cute. There are some of the popular ipods cases which is available for everyone like covers, screens, protectors and cute little things. You can find there just some items which is different colors and styles. Here is a option of Vegan Green phone accessories, it's my favorite.:(

squirrel
12-23-2009, 08:59 AM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/funny-pictures-cat-is-being-eaten-by-dinosaur.jpg

Ariann
12-23-2009, 09:58 AM
Wow, my cute-o-meter just exploded.

Dugan
12-23-2009, 12:40 PM
Is using a cat as an i-pod case vegan? Or maybe the ipod is in the pink dinosaur? :laugh:

La Végétalienne
12-24-2009, 05:40 PM
Here is a option of Vegan Green phone accessories, it's my favorite.:(
Gee, what a bummer. :happy:

squirrel
12-28-2009, 01:09 PM
:laugh: