PDA

View Full Version : Wildwood soy yogurt

IncredibleWeirdo
02-04-2006, 01:53 PM
So, I've mentioned somewhere else, I've been without refined sugar (or cane juice, turbinado, any of that cane stuff) since late December. Which is great, I feel good, I've lost a bit of weight.
But - I've missed soy yogurt. Silk, Wholesoy, even the oSoy (I think Organic Valley makes it) all have evaporated cane juice. Lame.

I though I'd be forever without soy yogurt unless I made my own.
Until yesterday!
There's a company called Wildwood that makes soy yogurt we've just started carrying at Whole Foods recently. And, get this, the plain yogurt in unsweetened.

F'in A'. I already love unsweetened soy milk. So I gave it a try, and it's awesome. It will be, just like unsweetened soy milk, and acquired taste - it's not sweet at all, and has that soy taste. I love it though, and had some with my Ezekiel cereal this morning.

:)

Just had to express my joy,
I.W.

lolamako
02-04-2006, 03:21 PM
I totally agree, wildwood makes the best plain yogurt! I couldnt believe it when I opened it and it had a cream top!

I love to have mine with a spoon or two of fruit preserves, no added sugar, mixed in. sometimes with trail mix for a little more substance.

Emiloid
02-04-2006, 06:51 PM
Ooooh, that sounds SO good! Great for eating with Indian food, with berries, or whatever way you like! Yum!

San
02-08-2006, 01:26 AM
I love Wildwood, but unfortunatley the only place I can find their products at is on campus at a Sodexho-owned student store.