PDA

View Full Version : Stephen King

PeriledSoul
08-31-2004, 10:37 PM
I really dont know anyone elses thoughts on him, but he is my favorite writer of all time(well maybe not of all time, there are a few that rank with him).

BUT coming this september he will publish his last book, it will be called "The Dark Tower." This is also the last book in The Dark Tower series which wraps up the series, and many other books that deals with his "infinite worlds" theory.

anyways, im rereading all the Dark Tower books and sometimes i just want to cry because i dont want to leave this beautiful characters he has written about. plus, his last book ever! ~sniff~

jeremy

Oatmeal Girl
08-31-2004, 10:38 PM
He's my all-time favorite, too.

:(

PeriledSoul
08-31-2004, 10:43 PM
dont frown that will make me all sad inside lol! Right now im reading Wizard and Glass, and it just reminds me of how brilliant his story telling is (especially the history of Roland and Susan) ~sigh~

carnelian
09-03-2004, 08:38 PM
I LOVE the Dark Tower series! I should re-read all of the others, too, before the last one comes out. Stephen King has an amazing mind, and I've always thought he'd be so cool to hang out with.

Flower
09-03-2004, 10:11 PM
So, it'll be his last book *ever*? Wow. I've read all but one or two of his books and really enjoyed the dark tower series. I may just have to read them again, because it's been a while!

Emiloid
09-03-2004, 10:15 PM
Hmm... didn't he say he was retiring a while back and then he wrote a few more novels? I LOVE him, by the way. He was my inspiration to be a writer... which I'm not, but which I aspired to be in high school and early college. Yeah. I guess my point is, I can't see him truly quitting writing until he passes on, and I hope that's not any time soon!