PDA

View Full Version : My life

Angel_wings
04-24-2004, 04:52 PM
:embarr:
Hello, I'm Angel:embarr: I'm new to this whole Vegan subject and i don't know very much , all i know is I saw a video :sick: (Meet your Meat) :sick: and i don't want to eat meat or harm any living animal anymore ...:cyring: Please feel free to e-mail me ..or i'f i'm on to pm me ....:embarr:

zatoichi
04-24-2004, 09:40 PM
yeah. i don't know how you can support animal products after seeing that video. alec baldwin was a better narrator in the royal tenenbaums though.

but what's with all the frowning and sickliness. you're bumming me out.

Vegit-8
04-25-2004, 01:57 AM
Welcome to VRF Angel_wings, and to the world of veganism/compassion.
You may be feeling pretty bummed over the horrors of animal abuse, but I hope that you will be/feel encouraged/supported/understood here in our little community.

May peace and joy be with you and all living beings.
Vegit-8

jenzie
04-25-2004, 11:49 PM
Welcome to VRF Angel_wings! I hope you enjoy it here, and that we can help you in learning all you need to know about veganism and such! :)

Emiloid
04-26-2004, 11:24 AM
Hi Angel_wings. Welcome to the site! And welcome to veganism. I'd like to hear more about your decision... did you know anything about being vegan before you saw "Meet Your Meat"? What else may have led you this direction?

It can be distressing to learn about these things (treatment of animals, environmental problems, etc.), but by going vegan you are at least making a very clear personal decision to extract yourself (as much as possible anyway) from supporting that system. I hope you feel good about your decision. It can be empowering even though the information/eye-opening that leads to it may be overwhelming.

Kanga and Roo
04-27-2004, 12:23 PM
Hi, Welcome
I saw that video as well. For me it reinforced that I was making the right choice.
:D