PDA

View Full Version : Share your talent!

shedonteatmeat
01-05-2004, 09:17 AM
I've began redoing all the content on my website and my first project is to add a Vegan Talent section. I want to show that vegans do more than sit around eating! If anyone would like to be showcased on the page email me kelly@shedonteatmeat.com or pm me! Or if you appreciate the work of any other vegans, send me links to their stuff!

Thanks!

Vegit-8
01-05-2004, 10:14 AM
Emiloid? Are you paying attention? I think this ones for you. :)

May peace and joy be with you.
Vegit-8

Emiloid
01-05-2004, 01:14 PM
Ummm.... I'll think about it. Thanks for the vote of confidence!

Dave Noisy
01-05-2004, 04:55 PM
If you think my tunage is worthy, link away!

www.TheNoisies.com

Spaceman
01-05-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Dave Noisy
If you think my tunage is worthy, link away!

www.TheNoisies.com

holy crap there's some great songs there! the noisies are going to be on my next few mix cds.

gladcow
01-05-2004, 07:54 PM
yup, gotta love the Noisies!

808veggie
01-05-2004, 08:23 PM
I write, does that count?

shedonteatmeat
01-06-2004, 07:42 AM
Thanks guys! Will be updating my page!

808- course that counts! I'd like to have something to link to... do you have anything you've written on a webpage or that you can email me to put on a page? :) Also I'd like to include pictures next to the little blurb about each person... :) :) Email me!!

VeganKen
01-09-2004, 06:06 PM
The discussion of VeganMegan (and her art!) has been moved over to the Vegan Chat forum. (http://plantbasedpeople.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2957)

We now continue with our regularly scheduled programming...:)

dviolet
01-09-2004, 08:47 PM
WonkoTheSane (Ted) and I recently recorded a Christmas album. We gave a copy to our friends & relatives for Christmas. It's past the season, but take a listen if you'd like.

Dawn and Ted's Christmas Album (http://www.theorial.com/letitsnow)

These are the only recordings we have online right now, but Ted is in the middle of recording a solo guitar album.

shedonteatmeat
01-10-2004, 08:37 AM
(copy & pasted from my last post that moved with the off-topicy stuff...)

Back on topic! Thanks for all the replies guys!! I should get the page updated today! Have lots of pms and emails to get to, just haven't had a chance yet. Don't think I'm ignoring you!!

update: not updated yet, soon though!

shedonteatmeat
01-11-2004, 09:39 AM
The talent page is up! Everyone is included (Em and 808veggie will be added soon!) Still looking for more people to include! Keep sending me links! :D Thanks guys!

To check it out:
http://shedonteatmeat.com/

click on "go vegan" on the sidemenu

Then click on "Vegan Talent"

Dandelion
01-11-2004, 01:41 PM
awwwww
:blush:
you added lil ol' me?
thanks!
:D

Dave Noisy
01-16-2004, 01:54 AM
Wow - thanks for all the compliments guys! And for including me in your site, that's awesome. =)

I hope to get some more tunes out soon...

I'll check out those xmas tunes when i've got more time. I've got two of my own..hehe..