PDA

View Full Version : Coffee and Vegan Donuts--Sat Dec.13th

Emiloid
12-08-2003, 11:52 PM
OK... if anyone wants to join me, I'm going to head on over to Mighty-O donuts this Saturday around 10:30am. See you there?

For those who don't know, Mighty-O is a vegan donut spot in Seattle, on the border of the Wallingford and Greenlake neighborhoods: 2110 N 55th St. I recommend getting to 45th St (via I-5 or highway 99) and then taking Meridian north to 55th. Otherwise it's easy to get lost. Just ask Jenzie!

Maybe in the future I'll just PM everyone so it doesn't look like Seattle is the only place where people do stuff. Which it is. But we don't need to flaunt it.

Shannon Lee
12-09-2003, 12:01 AM
Wish I could go. I have finals next week so I don't DARE go anywhere this weekend. I do want to get over there sometime though for "fresh" donuts. Mighty-Os rock as they are but I've heard they're even more awesome when you get them from the source. I also want to get one of their t-shirts. :D

I'm booked till the 22nd. I'll be in Vegas (woohoo!) from the 27th till the 31st. Otherwise I'm game for most anything. Although my husband might want me around Xmas day. :)

Hope to meet up soon.

Shannon

misanthropy
12-09-2003, 01:07 AM
Okay, I've had about enough of you Seattle vegans and your vegan donuts... share the wealth, share the wealth!

:p

jenzie
12-09-2003, 06:15 AM
I'd love to join you Em! If I'm over my cold by then (which with any luck I will be!), then I'll defintely pay a visit to Mighty-O! :)

Emiloid
12-09-2003, 03:01 PM
Aw... poor Jenzie! Get better, you hear me?

If no one posts that they can join me, I'll still go... but I might not stick around for very long.

jenzie
12-09-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Emiloid
Aw... poor Jenzie! Get better, you hear me?

Loud and clear! ;)