PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone

gladcow
09-29-2003, 12:03 AM
Posted my vegan story today and am very glad to have a new place to come and chat.

I am 25, married for seven years with two kids, a boy (5) and a girl (2). I enjoy cooking, baking, eating, reading, and scrabble:D
I just started my own vegan baking business. I have a website that we are constantly making prettier www.gladcow.com and I am slowly :eek: working on a vegan cookbook. I am also involved with supporting and developing microenterprenuers. I live in Salem, Oregon. Umn, I think that is it. Oh yeah, HI!

dropscone
09-29-2003, 12:14 PM
oooh, biscotti. mmmmm, cheezcake. *slobber* *dribble*

yay, opensource!

How does one order from the site? I'm guessing that you don't deliver to England?

When you become an international company you've got to open a store in Leicester in the UK. I'm putting my bid in now!

:D

Oh, and cool nickname, by the way :)

gladcow
09-29-2003, 12:33 PM
We will be setting up a shopping cart soon, and I still have to figure out packaging. :huh: I am mostly doing wholesale to a local coffeehouse and some private clients. In 3 weeks I am doing 2 huge cakes and 100 cupcakes for a big birthday party. :eek: I hope to sell a lot of mail order, especially cookies, biscotti, and maybe mixes. England.....wow, not sure how to do that. I am planning on taking over the world though, so I will be there soon enough:D

its_a_gas
09-29-2003, 01:40 PM
Welcome, gladcow! I'm always happy to run across a vegan baker. Enjoy the boards!! :)