PDA

View Full Version : Vegan cheese in Seattle

Veganeuter
08-13-2003, 09:14 AM
Not sure how many people are in the seattle area, but I just thought I'd let you all know that Vegan Gourmet cheese is now being sold at Central Market in the shoreline area. I think it may be it at ballard market but I'll have to check in a few days to be sure.

jenzie
08-13-2003, 11:20 AM
Thanks for the info! I'm moving up to the area in a couple months, and am gathering every bit of info possible so that I don't come off too strongly as 'the girl who just got here and has no idea what she's doing'! :p

I know it's off topic from cheese, but any other Seattle or Washington related info you can think to share, I'd love to hear! :D

sheila
08-13-2003, 02:26 PM
My local health food store just started carrying the Follow Your Heart Vegan cheese. I had my first nice greasy grilled cheese sandwich yesterday and it was wonderful. The first one I have had in years. I am thrilled.

dviolet
08-13-2003, 11:11 PM
We need to get this in Chicago! I requested it at the Whole Foods in Lakeview, but it would be great if others did as well! They need to hear that this is an important product for vegans.

San
09-07-2003, 11:41 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Don't usually check this forum 'cause I didn't know anyone else from the area posted here. I'll be sure to tell my boyfriend, he was a big cheese eater pre-vegan. (I always hated cheese anyways, sure made things easy to go vegan.)