PDA

View Full Version : Hello my name is Dandelion!

Dandelion
02-17-2011, 11:14 PM
This is a test! Check check, one two, one two!

Emiloid
02-17-2011, 11:16 PM
Hi Dandelion! I read you loud and clear! Over and out!

Dandelion
02-17-2011, 11:21 PM
Hi Dandelion! I read you loud and clear! Over and out!

It's a miracle! Thanks. :)

carnelian
02-17-2011, 11:29 PM
Yay! :banana: :zombie: :cartwheel: :zombie:

Dandelion
02-17-2011, 11:44 PM
Uh oh carrot dood is broked...I'll add him to the list.

Dandelion
02-17-2011, 11:59 PM
Uh oh carrot dood is broked...I'll add him to the list.
*FIXED!* Lookit him go now! We need smilie makeovers for all!

Lentil
02-18-2011, 07:14 AM
Hah! I like that little carrot guy.

Of course the glue that holds an internet forum together is the smilies. :sunny:

Dandelion
02-18-2011, 01:03 PM
Of course the glue that holds an internet forum together is the smilies. :sunny:
...aaaannd that's my quote for the day!
I like the way this one thinks. :cool:

Lentil
02-18-2011, 07:12 PM
...aaaannd that's my quote for the day!
I like the way this one thinks. :cool:

:happy:

Lentil
02-20-2011, 12:38 AM
Ok, I have something to get off my chest but I didn't want to start a new thread, so I'll just tack it on this one if that's ok.

I ate something with egg in it today. Not like hidden eggs, but like obvious scrambled egg as an ingredient. I only stopped eating dairy and eggs a month or two ago, so it's still hard for me to remember sometimes... I was lacto-ovo veg for 13 years, so it's really easy to go on autopilot. I know it doesn't help the animals at all to feel guilty about it, but I just feel dumb for making such an obvious mistake! :embarr:

On the plus side, I managed to avoid all the dairy and/or egg containing baked goods at the same table...!

Dandelion
02-20-2011, 01:17 AM
Ok, I have something to get off my chest but I didn't want to start a new thread, so I'll just tack it on this one if that's ok.

I ate something with egg in it today. Not like hidden eggs, but like obvious scrambled egg as an ingredient. I only stopped eating dairy and eggs a month or two ago, so it's still hard for me to remember sometimes... I was lacto-ovo veg for 13 years, so it's really easy to go on autopilot. I know it doesn't help the animals at all to feel guilty about it, but I just feel dumb for making such an obvious mistake! :embarr:

On the plus side, I managed to avoid all the dairy and/or egg containing baked goods at the same table...!

We actually had a thread called the confession booth. Can you believe that shit? Fuck all with that. :)

Lentil
02-20-2011, 09:29 AM
Haha. I was thinking it would be so much easier if I could just say 10 vegan hail Marys.

Oh well. I guess I'll find a way to move on.