PDA

View Full Version : An opportunity to win a $50 gift certificate from Ethical Planet

carnelian
10-27-2008, 02:05 PM
I am participating in a show in one of The School of the Art Institute of Chicago's galleries, and I have a display case with a vegan/animal-rights theme that will be up through December 11th. As part of the installation, I'm raffling a $50 gift certificate from Ethical Planet, with each of the 2nd and 3rd prizes being a vegan book and a few items from the display case. Here's more info about the show:

http://www.deptstore.blogspot.com/

The Sullivan Galleries are located at 33 S. State Street (near the intersection of State and Monroe), 7th Floor, and they're open from 11 am - 6 pm Tuesday through Saturday. If anyone happens to be in the Loop and has a few minutes to drop in, please stop by my case, which is located in the third row and titled "Compassionate Choices". The bottom shelf is lined in red, and the case is filled with some of my personal belongings, as well as a number of items generously loaned to me by Fran Horvath of Ethical Planet. The raffle entry forms are located on the bottom shelf in the back of the case. There's also literature you're welcome to take if you so choose.

The drawing will take place when the show comes down in December.

Hope some of you can visit!

:)

carnelian
12-08-2008, 02:10 PM
Oops... I just realized I put the wrong end date in my initial post... the last day of the show is this Friday, December 12th. If anyone is interested in attending, the closing reception is Friday from 4:30 to 7:00 pm.