PDA

View Full Version : my vegan story

kaylie likes plurr
04-03-2008, 04:52 PM
okay, like i said in one of my other posts, i have been vegetarian for 3 years and now working/starting on vegan. The reasons I'm vegan are all due to ethical causes. It's too effed up to eat something that was once living.
almost no one agrees with me, especially my meat eating boyfriend/fiance haha that if eating animals is legal, so should cannibalism [though i don't like the thought of that being legal >_<] the past 2 months or so i've not been strictly vegan, just working on it cause i have so many veg products not vegan, but lately whenever i eat cheese [ i stopped eating flat out eggs and milk a while ago though] or anything involving animal products i feel absolutely horrible.

so obv mom doesn't want me vegan :/ but she still supports me in my decision. I don't really know what to say about my "vegan story" i don't feel that i have a specific story. i guess if i think of anything someone will care about i'll post it in here i guess hah. i'm sorry, i know this wasn't very helpful :/