PDA

View Full Version : Jason Janiak Raw/Vegan Story

rawcreations
01-31-2008, 02:29 PM
My name is Jason Janiak I am the owner of Raw Creations, a Raw/Vegan dessert business.

My conversion to Veganinsm/Raw foodism, was personally not a very difficult one. Around two years ago I converted to a full Raw/Vegan diet, and have never turned back. At the beginning of my transition I was a borderline vegetarian, and was only eating organic vegetables, some free-range organic meats, some dairy, etc... and felt I was doing everything right as far as diet was concerned. I however still felt unbalanced, and knew that a change in my diet had to be made. I had been learning more about the Raw foods diet, and had met so many people on the diet that had cured themselves of so many ailments, from cancer to diabetes, etc... My intuition was telling me that this was the right diet to me. I immersed myself in the Raw diet and became a Raw Foodist/Vegan overnight. I went to classes, became a Raw Food chef, read as many books as I could, went to meetups, etc... While I did go through a lot of initial detoxification after initially transitioning, the after effects were truly amazing. All my allergies have entirely gone away, my energy levels are amazing, I feel incredible all the time. I feel more connected as a whole, and balanced now then I ever have in my life. I became so passionate about Raw Foods, and educating others about the diet, and its benefits. This also prompted to start my business, to allow for a primarily allergy free Raw/Vegan dessert that nearly everyone can enjoy. It has truly been an amazing journey, and one I will I continue to progress in, and develop new ways to better improve and enhance my health.

VegeTexan
01-31-2008, 03:31 PM
Welcome to VRF, Jason.

vegankitty
01-31-2008, 03:38 PM
Welcome!

sitting_vegan
01-31-2008, 04:01 PM
Welcome, Jason!

matriarco
01-31-2008, 06:41 PM
I think I know you. Or at least that we've met. You're on the mailing list for the vegan potlucks my housemates and I host and I feel like you've been before. Have you?

Emiloid
01-31-2008, 08:04 PM
Welcome, Jason! What a great journey you're on. :)

Flower
01-31-2008, 08:22 PM
Welcome!! :daisy:

matriarco
01-31-2008, 08:27 PM
P.S. Welcome to VRF.

mamaquilla
01-31-2008, 08:58 PM
Welcome!

rawcreations
02-01-2008, 01:45 PM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

rawcreations
02-01-2008, 01:46 PM
Yes, I am on your list, unfortunately have not been able to make it to any of your events. I have been extremely busy with getting my biz together, I hope I can attend in the future though.

KaliMama
02-01-2008, 06:04 PM
Welocome, rawcreations! I am looking forward to hearing more about your journey. And your recipes. :silly: